Stouffers - Chicken "chunks" were more like ground chicken; no cheese
Many of the chicken pieces in my Montery Chicken dinner were smaller than peas. Only two of the pieces came close to resembling those in the cover photo.
The cover photo shows cheese, and the ingredient list shows a Monterey Jack and cheddar blend, but there was no cheese evident in my dish.
I wrote Stouffer's and received an automated reply saying they would contact me with 24 hours. That was over a week ago, and I haven't heard from them since.
I had bought this dish before, and the serving was so skimpy (and also cheese-less) that I hesitated to buy it again. I only did so because I got off work late and didn't have time to cook, and I thought maybe I just got a "lemon" the first time. This time it is inexcusable. If I had it all to do over, I'd stop at a fast food place or have a bowl of cereal for supper.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Montery Chicken Dinner
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered two salads and soups.. The spinach salad has a very large photo on the side of the cash register and over head.. and what was served was exactly..."
- "I'm eating my Stouffer's stuffed peppers last night and pulled a long hair hair from my mouth. Mind you I have a military buzz cut and nobody resides with me..."
- "I orders 2 maxican pizza and veg cantina bowl first they forget to give me 1 pizza then I have to come back to take my pizza.then when I checked..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "I contacted Tamia at 6478700100 this past tuesday. I went to her motel room in Barrie and we discussed what i was into and then i gave her 200 donations..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."