Stouffers - Chicken "chunks" were more like ground chicken; no cheese
Many of the chicken pieces in my Montery Chicken dinner were smaller than peas. Only two of the pieces came close to resembling those in the cover photo.
The cover photo shows cheese, and the ingredient list shows a Monterey Jack and cheddar blend, but there was no cheese evident in my dish.
I wrote Stouffer's and received an automated reply saying they would contact me with 24 hours. That was over a week ago, and I haven't heard from them since.
I had bought this dish before, and the serving was so skimpy (and also cheese-less) that I hesitated to buy it again. I only did so because I got off work late and didn't have time to cook, and I thought maybe I just got a "lemon" the first time. This time it is inexcusable. If I had it all to do over, I'd stop at a fast food place or have a bowl of cereal for supper.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Montery Chicken Dinner
- Review category
- Fast Food
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "While staying at a resort in Galveston, Texas I placed an order for my family. When it arrived a slice was missing from two different pizzas. I called to report..."
- "I LIVE IN SOUTH BEND, IN AND ORDERED 4-4PC SPICEY BREAST, 4-SHRIMP BOXES, PAYING A $1 UP CHARGE PER BREAST EACH WITH 4 LARGE MASH POTATOS, 2 HOT PEPPERS, 2..."
- "This is the first and so far only Subway I've been to that cuts the already cut vegetables before putting them on your sandwich. I was floored! Times are hard..."
- "Purchased a huge 40 ounce Whitman's sampler today. It was around $40. We took it straight home and opened it up and over half of the pieces of chocolate were..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."
- "In 18 months time they burned up my yard the first year, I suffered the embarrassment of a dirt front yard for the whole summer 2015. They came back in..."