Stouffers Customer Service
- (800) 225-1180
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
Stouffers is a brand of frozen prepared foods currently owned by Nestl Corporation. Stouffers products are available in the United States as well as Canada. The featured products of Stouffers are lasagna, macaroni and cheese, ravioli, meatloaf, and salisbury steak. The brand also produces a line of reduced-fat products, those go under the banner Lean Cuisine. The history of Stouffers traces its roots to 1914. Abraham E. Stouffer together with his father started the Medina County Creamery in Medina County, Ohio. They also had a dairy stand at Cleveland's Sheriff Street Market.
Stouffers is ranked 53 out of 737 in Food Manufacturers category
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Compare Stouffers to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future
Where Reviews Came From
- Middletown, New York, United States
- Wichita, Kansas, United States
- Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
- Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Mountain View, California, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Long Beach, California, United States
- Dallas, Texas, United States
- Portland, Oregon, United States
- Solon, Ohio, United States