Stouffers Customer Service
- (800) 225-1180
- (800) 225-2270
does not support this feature.
Currently you can call only US numbers.
All of there products i have enjoyed for years and years, Most meals, Idea of an easy to make meal, French bread pizza, Dont know yet
Runny sauce, Less noodles, Hair in my food, You changed it to rottin ingrediants, Stuff called steak
Stouffers is a brand of frozen prepared foods currently owned by Nestl Corporation. Stouffers products are available in the United States as well as Canada. The featured products of Stouffers are lasagna, macaroni and cheese, ravioli, meatloaf, and salisbury steak. The brand also produces a line of reduced-fat products, those go under the banner Lean Cuisine. The history of Stouffers traces its roots to 1914. Abraham E. Stouffer together with his father started the Medina County Creamery in Medina County, Ohio. They also had a dairy stand at Cleveland's Sheriff Street Market.
Stouffers is ranked 65 out of 801 in Food Manufacturers category
Where Reviews Came From
- Middletown, New York, United States
- Braintree, Massachusetts, United States
- Wichita, Kansas, United States
- Indianapolis, Indiana, United States
- Atlanta, Georgia, United States
- Mountain View, California, United States
- Los Angeles, California, United States
- Long Beach, California, United States
- Dallas, Texas, United States
- Portland, Oregon, United States
Number of Reviews
Number of Comments
Number of Calls
Compare Stouffers to
Companies are selected automatically by the algorithm.
A company's rating is calculated using a mathematical algorithm that evaluates the information in your profile. The algorithm parameters are: user's rating, number of resolved issues, number of company's responses etc. The algorithm is subject to change in future