You changed the recipe for your (Lasagna).I don't like it.

I won't buy it anymore. We used to love your lasagna. You have now put little squares of something in it. It is disgusting.

Please change it back to the original recipe, otherwise I will no longer be purchasing it. In fact in you changed all your recipes, you will have lost a long time customer. I hope you didn't change the Macaroni and Cheese. I am reluctant to purchase it now, since my disappointment this evening with your lasagna.

Why do I have to post 100 words or more, this is ridiculous.Disappointed in Indiana

This person wrote the review because of "you changed your recipe for your lasagna." of stouffers lasagna from Stouffers. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Stouffers to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Stouffers for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Stouffers?

Comments