I had purchased your French Bread Pizza a few days ago.I opened the box and took out one to cook for lunch today.
After about the 4th ***, i bit down on something hard. I spit it out and it was a small black screw with a pointed end! I can imagine the damage this would have caused if I would have swallowed this screw! I have always enjoyed your entree's and have never had a problem till today.
There is no way this could have just "fell' into the pizza... the pizza went from the package to the baking pan to the oven, then onto a plate. The screw had to of been baked inside the bread. I will upload a picture of the screw..
you can still see the bread that was baked around it.
I have tried to access your customer service area but it keeps telling me the page is not available.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- French Bread Pizza
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Got some black berries, went home started eating them and discovered mold..."
- "When I first started working for this chef I was so excited, world renowned , teacher, 25 years in the industry. HA ! The first month I worked..."
- "Had Stouffers Mac & Cheese many times. But this time it certainly gave me massive diarrhea. Never again. It was not anything else because that was dinner and the next..."
- "Calling every week this is the 10th time. Told me couple time i will still get my number i want to get call back press blaah blaah no one haven't..."
- "Torrid products are wonderful but their poor/rude customer service is one that needs to be addressed (asap), Their shipping procedures have been nothing but a nightmare and a bunch of..."
- "My first purchase from this internet company of a 17.00 Hummingbird Feeder with a nearly $12.00 S&H charge, of which is 70 % of the cost. For some unknown reason, the..."