I had purchased your French Bread Pizza a few days ago.I opened the box and took out one to cook for lunch today.

Related: Review about Stouffers French Bread Pizza Deluxe Pizza from Mountain View, California

After about the 4th ***, i bit down on something hard. I spit it out and it was a small black screw with a pointed end! I can imagine the damage this would have caused if I would have swallowed this screw! I have always enjoyed your entree's and have never had a problem till today.

There is no way this could have just "fell' into the pizza... the pizza went from the package to the baking pan to the oven, then onto a plate. The screw had to of been baked inside the bread. I will upload a picture of the screw..

you can still see the bread that was baked around it.

I have tried to access your customer service area but it keeps telling me the page is not available.

Review about: French Bread Pizza.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Stouffers Pizza
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Stouffers?

Comments

greatbear45

a :sigh ll i can say is: sue, sue sue!FACT: they couldn't care less about anything than the almighty dollar!

hit them where it hurts. the pocket. that's exactly what i'm doing after i cut my hand pretty bad on the prongs on a can of whipped cream as it slipped out of my hand. they used to be much more rounded, now razor sharp.

imagine a child slicing it's finger open trying to do it himself!not gonna get away with it, nope.

anonymous

Stouffers isn't going to see your complaint here.This isn't the Stouffers site, this is basically a site for people to let others know when they have a problem with some business.

The screw might not have fell into the pizza at your place, but it fell in to the dough, at the factory. Things happen.

What you should have done is save the screw, complain directly to Stouffers, and I bet they would have sent you a special envelope so you could send the screw to them and more than likely they would have sent you a bunch of coupons for various of their products.

bvanatta
to anonymous #742488

After reading your reply, I did get a hold of Nestle regarding their Stouffers French Bread Pizza...they asked me to text them a picture of the screw, and theya re also sending me a SASE to mail the screw to them..I will be getting many coupons also..

you were right!LOL :x