Stouffers - French Bread Pizza.. bit down on a small screw!
I had purchased your French Bread Pizza a few days ago.I opened the box and took out one to cook for lunch today.
After about the 4th ***, i bit down on something hard. I spit it out and it was a small black screw with a pointed end! I can imagine the damage this would have caused if I would have swallowed this screw! I have always enjoyed your entree's and have never had a problem till today.
There is no way this could have just "fell' into the pizza... the pizza went from the package to the baking pan to the oven, then onto a plate. The screw had to of been baked inside the bread. I will upload a picture of the screw..
you can still see the bread that was baked around it.
I have tried to access your customer service area but it keeps telling me the page is not available.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- French Bread Pizza
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "As race fans attend these events, they have the illusion that all the race teams are in Good Standing within the business community and/or general public, when they are not...."
- "I purchased a package of Twinkies at a Walgreens store in Perry, GA. I ate one, and although I thought it tasted odd, I continued to eat it. I took..."
- "I am very upset. I buy 3 loaves of this bread each week. This week all 3 loaves were like this! I am dieting so missing a portion..."
- "Thank God I only purchased 1 item - a coat. My flannel nightgowns have more shape and quality than the completely crappy coat I got from Modily! It cost $31.50..."
- "I got a Tee Shirt instead of a Hoodie I ordered and I haven't gotten anything back from then other than canned responses. The hoodie was a XL Men's hoodie...."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."