Stouffers - French Bread Pizza.. bit down on a small screw!

I had purchased your French Bread Pizza a few days ago.I opened the box and took out one to cook for lunch today.

After about the 4th ***, i bit down on something hard. I spit it out and it was a small black screw with a pointed end! I can imagine the damage this would have caused if I would have swallowed this screw! I have always enjoyed your entree's and have never had a problem till today.

There is no way this could have just "fell' into the pizza... the pizza went from the package to the baking pan to the oven, then onto a plate. The screw had to of been baked inside the bread. I will upload a picture of the screw..

you can still see the bread that was baked around it.

I have tried to access your customer service area but it keeps telling me the page is not available.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 4 Yes 4 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jan 03, 2014 #768025 Travelers Rest, South Carolina

a :sigh ll i can say is: sue, sue sue! FACT: they couldn't care less about anything than the almighty dollar! hit them where it hurts. the pocket. that's exactly what i'm doing after i cut my hand pretty bad on the prongs on a can of whipped cream as it slipped out of my hand. they used to be much more rounded, now razor sharp. imagine a child slicing it's finger open trying to do it himself! not gonna get away with it, nope.

Nov 14, 2013 #742469

Stouffers isn't going to see your complaint here. This isn't the Stouffers site, this is basically a site for people to let others know when they have a problem with some business. The screw might not have fell into the pizza at your place, but it fell in to the dough, at the factory. Things happen. What you should have done is save the screw, complain directly to Stouffers, and I bet they would have sent you a special envelope so you could send the screw to them and more than likely they would have sent you a bunch of coupons for various of their products.

Nov 14, 2013 #742488

After reading your reply, I did get a hold of Nestle regarding their Stouffers French Bread Pizza...they asked me to text them a picture of the screw, and theya re also sending me a SASE to mail the screw to them.. I will be getting many coupons also.. you were right! LOL :x

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Stouffers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Stouffers.
Filing a new complaint about