I'm eating my Stouffer's stuffed peppers last night and pulled a long hair hair from my mouth.Mind you I have a military buzz cut and nobody resides with me that has long hair.
I hurled my dinner up and 10 hours later I'm still nauseous. Stouffer's did respond immediately after I Tweeted them.
First they offered me free coupons...yeah that's what I want, to consume more Stouffer's food! NOT!
Then they insulted my intelligence by offering a refund of $25.00. When I said I'll get back to them after I speak with a lawyer - they asked what I'm seeking....don't know what to tell them yet before I can speak with a lawyer to see what my options are.
Any suggestions?They don't have a link for the family size which is 4 peppers - of which I ate 2.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- no sleep and constant nausea
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Stouffers Stuffed Green Peppers
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "I purchased this product from Wal-Mart 7/30/2016 ..got it home and gave one to my grand daughter...she said that she have chips of chocolate in her pudding ..and it taste..."
- "I purchased a Stouffers baked chicken breast today, cooked it, took out of oven, removed cover. It looked terrible, tiny piece of chicken, very little potatoes that were runny..."
- "Hey I brought a can on Arizona and almost drunk half and it start tasting funny so my husband cut open the can and we found some paper like stuff..."
- "I purchased a Winnebago ERA in December of 2010 from Paul Evert's RV Country. The dealer defrauded me about its history and condition, it was delivered to me with an..."
- "Hi Jo Kelly, My name is Jim Woodbury from Long Beach and would like to know who you were able to contact. I recently purchases from Vida in Beautiful Cancun Grand..."
- " This place gets worst every week! Nothing ever works! I got here and couldn't even make change had to wait 35 minutes for the employee to show up!..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."