1.7

I'm eating my Stouffer's stuffed peppers last night and pulled a long hair hair from my mouth.Mind you I have a military buzz cut and nobody resides with me that has long hair.

I hurled my dinner up and 10 hours later I'm still nauseous. Stouffer's did respond immediately after I Tweeted them.

First they offered me free coupons...yeah that's what I want, to consume more Stouffer's food! NOT!

Then they insulted my intelligence by offering a refund of $25.00. When I said I'll get back to them after I speak with a lawyer - they asked what I'm seeking....don't know what to tell them yet before I can speak with a lawyer to see what my options are.

Any suggestions?They don't have a link for the family size which is 4 peppers - of which I ate 2.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "no sleep and constant nausea" of stouffers stuffed green peppers and associated monetary loss in the amount of $1500. Stouffers needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned stouffers stuffed green peppers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Stouffers.

Had an Experience with Stouffers?

Comments