I got your $11.00 stouffer's 12 servings of lasagna with meat & sauce. There is NO, I repeat, NO meat in it. I included a pic. I would like my money back, please!I got your $11.00 stouffer's 12 servings of lasagna with meat & sauce. There is NO, I repeat, NO meat in it. I included a pic. I would like my money back, please!

Louis J. Planenshek II613 Northampton Blvd.Toms River, NJ 08757

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Stouffers?

Comments

SANS STOUFFERS UGH!
Fort Pierce, Florida, United States #612972

STOUFFERS DOES NOT N O T STAND BY THE FOOD PRODUCT THEY SELL BUY AT YOUR RISK!I REQUESTED AT LEAST GIFT COUPON FOR REPLACEMENT OF OVER $60 WORTH OF INEDIBLE ENTREES, FAMILY DINNER DISHES.

THEY SENT ME TO THEIR LEGAL TEAM PHONE NUMBER. 1980'S WE FOUND STOUFFERS A GREAT TASTING MEALTIME FIND. NOW STOUFFERS HAS DISINTEGRATED INTO 'FOODSTUFF?' I WOULD NOT LEAVE OUT FOR POOR HUNGRY WILDLIFE AND THE PRICES ARE COMPARABLE TO MODERATELY PRICED DINING OUT! TWO TINY PIECES OF CHICKEN ENTIRE ENTREE, BITTER HEAVILY SALTED WATERY ITALIAN LASAGNA, MEATBALLS ARE GUMMY RUBBER BALLS, PASTA IS TASTELESS MUSH.

STILL FOR THE PRICE ON SALE, WE WERE LOYAL TO STOUFFERS UNTIL SUMMER. STOUFFERS REFUSED TO HONOR THE REQUEST FOR $60 FOOD WE HAD TO DISCARD COMPLETELY. REMEMBER ATTRACTIVE PACKAGING DOES NOT MEAN ''MADE IN U.S.A.'' IT IS FOOD FOR YOU AND FAMILY. DO YOU REALLY WANT TO TRUST YOUR HEALTH TO FROZEN MEALS GROWN, PROCESSED, PACKAGED ''OUTSIDE OUR OWN USA?'' ANY COMPANY THAT WILL NOT STAND BY THEIR PRODUCT IS TO BE QUESTIONED.

WE PASS BY THE ENTIRE FROZEN SECTION OF STOUFFERS NOW ..AND BOYCOTT ALL NESTLE COMPANY'S LOW QUALITY FILLER OVER PROCESSED FOOD PRODUCT.

SPEND YOUR MONEY ON QUALITY PRODUCT.YOU DESERVE BETTER EVERY DAY !

PinUp-MapleLeaf
Chatham, Ontario, Canada #611066

The "meat" in these frozen meals is normally minced to death and sprinkled very lightly. You will NOT get chunky pieces of meat unless the box states indicates that there is a lot of meat...And even the, you will get a normal amount of meat on your food...