Stouffers - No meat

62 of 72 Stouffers reviews

I got your $11.00 stouffer's 12 servings of lasagna with meat & sauce. There is NO, I repeat, NO meat in it. I included a pic. I would like my money back, please!I got your $11.00 stouffer's 12 servings of lasagna with meat & sauce. There is NO, I repeat, NO meat in it. I included a pic. I would like my money back, please!

Louis J. Planenshek II613 Northampton Blvd.Toms River, NJ 08757

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
62 of 72 Stouffers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
SANS STOUFFERS UGH!

Feb 22, 2013 #612972 Fort Pierce, Florida, United States

STOUFFERS DOES NOT N O T STAND BY THE FOOD PRODUCT THEY SELL BUY AT YOUR RISK! I REQUESTED AT LEAST GIFT COUPON FOR REPLACEMENT OF OVER $60 WORTH OF INEDIBLE ENTREES, FAMILY DINNER DISHES. THEY SENT ME TO THEIR LEGAL TEAM PHONE NUMBER. 1980'S WE FOUND STOUFFERS A GREAT TASTING MEALTIME FIND. NOW STOUFFERS HAS DISINTEGRATED INTO 'FOODSTUFF?' I WOULD NOT LEAVE OUT FOR POOR HUNGRY WILDLIFE AND THE PRICES ARE COMPARABLE TO MODERATELY PRICED DINING OUT! TWO TINY PIECES OF CHICKEN ENTIRE ENTREE, BITTER HEAVILY SALTED WATERY ITALIAN LASAGNA, MEATBALLS ARE GUMMY RUBBER BALLS, PASTA IS TASTELESS MUSH. STILL FOR THE PRICE ON SALE, WE WERE LOYAL TO STOUFFERS UNTIL SUMMER. STOUFFERS REFUSED TO HONOR THE REQUEST FOR $60 FOOD WE HAD TO DISCARD COMPLETELY. REMEMBER ATTRACTIVE PACKAGING DOES NOT MEAN ''MADE IN U.S.A.'' IT IS FOOD FOR YOU AND FAMILY. DO YOU REALLY WANT TO TRUST YOUR HEALTH TO FROZEN MEALS GROWN, PROCESSED, PACKAGED ''OUTSIDE OUR OWN USA?'' ANY COMPANY THAT WILL NOT STAND BY THEIR PRODUCT IS TO BE QUESTIONED. WE PASS BY THE ENTIRE FROZEN SECTION OF STOUFFERS NOW ..AND BOYCOTT ALL NESTLE COMPANY'S LOW QUALITY FILLER OVER PROCESSED FOOD PRODUCT. SPEND YOUR MONEY ON QUALITY PRODUCT. YOU DESERVE BETTER EVERY DAY !

0 1 Reply
PinUp-MapleLeaf

Feb 18, 2013 #611066 Chatham, Ontario, Canada

The "meat" in these frozen meals is normally minced to death and sprinkled very lightly. You will NOT get chunky pieces of meat unless the box states indicates that there is a lot of meat...And even the, you will get a normal amount of meat on your food...

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Stouffers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Stouffers.
Filing a new complaint about
×