My wife baked the lasagna meat lovers lasgana.When i started eating it a BIG piece of cheese was on my fork.
I thought to myself sweeeeet! As i started chewing that BIG piece of cheese the texture was tough so i nibbled a little more swollwed a small piece. Thought to myself this taste weird. Took the remainder out of my mouth, looked at it.
It was a BIG CHUNK of cardboard. CARDBOARD!!!.
Not like the box the lasagna came in but like a shipping box piece if cardboard.I am so grossed out i will never ever eat frozen dinners again..#dryheave.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Stouffers Meat Lovers Lasgana
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "We purchased a jar of Tostitos Queso Blanco Dip from Hannaford Supermarket in New Hampshire two days ago and after opening it and pouring some out we realized there was..."
- "I bought a package of the white fudge covered Oreos for the first time to try them out and upon getting a huge craving for them I opened the box..."
- "I'm eating my Stouffer's stuffed peppers last night and pulled a long hair hair from my mouth. Mind you I have a military buzz cut and nobody resides with me..."
- "That's right they have all your phone number you call on use them to haress your family your friends for unpaid amounts after you cancel them! They lost me friends..."
- "BEWARE...USED CAR DEALERSHIPS DO NOT NEED TO HAVE STATE OBDII EMISSION TEST DONE!! in June 2013 I Bought a 2003 buick from avondale catus jacks and my main question..."
- "Cannot connect to Smilebox suddenly after a 6 year membership. They have no one to help you and you are at the mercy of communicating with them only online. They..."
- "I went to get my hair colored the same color of my highlights and by the time she was finished my hair was white, silver, and an off blonde. Yet..."
- "No, I would not order ANY pillow made with memory foam. Cut up memory foam won't be any better than intact memory foam and PROBABLY A WHOLE LOT WORSE. The..."
- "My husband was eating a zinger today and found an actual ROCK in the cake. If he had bitten down too hard he would have broken his dentures. The rock..."