Additional Fees

I have been eating Stouffer's and Lean Cuisine since the mid 80's when I was pregnant with my oldest son and ate the Lasagna for lunch and dinner when my husband was TDY in the Air Force. Used to eat Lean Cuisine for lunch at work.

But lately I've noticed the quality has gone downhill fast. The chicken is now tough and stringy. They got rid of my favorite one ever, Thai Chicken, and the Macaroni and Cheese used to have nice broccoli florets in it but now it's just stems. My husband likes the Beef and Macaroni, but I've noticed that now there seems to be very little pasta in it.

My daughter mentioned the taste of the Vegetable Lasagna is horrible now, too. It's really sad to see such a great product that fed many hungry people over the years is now not even fit for my dogs.

I believe my daughter said she found a hair in the lasagna, as well, and from the reviews I've read she's not alone. Going to phase Stouffer's out of my shopping trips now.

Review about: Stouffers Vegetable Lasagna.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments

MrsHubbyD

I agree. NONE of their food is as good as it USED to be! The stems drive me nuts (I guess they are trying to cut costs?) but, the way it tastes now, they will not get my business again.