Stouffers baked chicken breast

33 of 72 Stouffers reviews

I purchased a Stouffers baked chicken breast today, cooked it, took out of oven, removed cover.It looked terrible, tiny piece of chicken, very little potatoes that were runny and gummy.

Didn't look anything like picture on box, pretty disgusting looking, and not the best tasting. I've had these dinners in the past which were pretty good, not this time. I thought Stouffers was a good quality brand, hopefully you will improve the quality and quantity of your dinners.

I hadn't ate all day, and was so looking forward to having my dinner, I'm still hungry.Now I'm really not in the mood to fix anything else.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Baked Chicken Breast Classics
Review category
Food Manufacturers
review #695874

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Stouffers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 3 No 3
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
33 of 72 Stouffers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 24, 2015 #1068843

It looks normal to be, maybe not completely heated. They never look exactly like the picture...

0 0 Reply

Sep 18, 2015 #1035382

That cost more than a dollar. But you are just a sick little kid, so you wouldn't know about shopping and working for the money to pay bills.

1 0 Reply

Sep 11, 2015 #1032446

Lol your not in the mood? Your far from slaving pop something else in ***! Stouffers is usually good this was suprising.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Stouffers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Stouffers.
Filing a new complaint about
×