Mountain View, California

hated the lasagna!the pasta was thick.

Related: Stouffers - Don't Like your new Lasagna

not true lasagna pasta. it was cooked exactly as instructed. it tasted horrible. Stouffers, has really gone down hill.

no flavor. tasted like burned plastic.

who ever took over this company has used inferior ingrediants. in the 70s and eighties,they were great.

the pasta,was actually lasagna pasta. i am so sick to my stomach.

ugh!do not ever get this ***!

Review about: Stouffers Lasagna.

1.9
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Stouffers Lasagna
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Stouffers?

Comments

#1202007

Stouffers is awful!!!For restaurant quality frozen lasagna, try the Michael Angelo's brand.

Walmart carries it, as does most grocery stores.Not only is the meat lasagna incredible, all their products are great: vegetable lasagna, zitti with meatballs, chicken piccata, chicken parmesan, eggplant parmesan, manicotto, chicken alfredo, etc etc.

will
Mountain View, California, United States #1202004

the lasagna made me sick.it was horrible.

the family size had very thick pasta. not true lasagna noodles. after cooking precisely as instructed on the box i experieced the same thing. the food was bland.

and the edges burned. coud not find any sauce. only on top. a little in between the really thick pasta.

it tasted like garbage. gotta go throw up again. Nestle can't cook, like Stouffers used to. I used to buy it during holidays and special occasions.

now, i see why no one likes Stouffers. It's NOT REAL STOUFFERS, It's Nestle ! Stouffers used to mean quality food.

at affordable prices.now it zero quality at sky rocket prices.