I purchased the family size Vegetable Lasagna from Meijers. Frozen from store to home in 30 minutes.

Left in freezer for 1 week. Cooked it as directed. It was perhaps a little runnier than expected but I thought I just didn't let stand long enough. Nothing super concerning at that point.

After eating I was suffice it to say in severe intestinal distress for the remaining evening and into the next morning. I actually wasn't certain it was the lasagna because I had a popsicle that my friend claimed did the same thing to him just days before but I had no reaction to. I actually had another couple of bites the next day and yes again distress in the lowers.

It is for certain something is wrong with the Stouffers Vegetable Lasagna. Will never buy again.

Product or Service Mentioned: Stouffers Vegetable Lasagna.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Idea of an easy to make meal.

I didn't like: Severe intestinal pain and discomfort.

Comments

I am here because this ia happening to me right now. The pain is incredible.

How long did the sickness last for you? I am supposed to be to work in 7 hours...

This happened to me last night with this product, 5/1/18. I recently stopped eating meat, Stouffers should be aware that their product has something wrong with it - made me sick as a dog.

Unlike the popsicle person above, I didn't eat anything after my veggie lasagna meal.

It took about 6 hours for me to have a sleepless night, headaches and vomiting. Horrible experience.