4.0

I've been eating this for at least 20 years.Lately (2015) the color, texture and amount have changed for the worse.

The color of orange that used to look like real cheddar cheese, now looks like some kind of fake neon orange color. The texture does not seem to thicken-up like it used too. The sauce is runny and thin, even after microwaving it longer. There are less noodles.

This used to be my go-to yummy meal for lunch at work, or anytime. Not any more.

I kept buying it, thinking it's not that bad, but today I had to revolt.I see Nestle owns Stouffers, I think this might explain it!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of neon orange color and runny sauce. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of macaroni and cheese and associated monetary loss in the amount of $3. Stouffers needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned macaroni and cheese in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Stouffers.

Had an Experience with Stouffers?

Comments

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1247263

Nestles bought out Stouffers and has completely ruined the food line...the lasagna,mac and cheese and I do not even think they make the spinach souffle anymore...Thank you Nestle for using sub-par ingredients for more corporate profit....even your chocolate sucks

Oh please people, mac n cheese hasnt changed since day 1, i think you all may be getting bad batches.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks their Mac & Cheese is different.It used to be the best - even better than that I got in restaurants.

Just in the last month or so the ones I've bought are very different.They now suck!

I was fond of Stoffers mac and cheese, but recently they ruined it. Perhaps if sales decline due to the change they'll go back to making what used to be the best frozen ready-made mac and cheese available. I wish I could put up with it but I'm cursed with extemely good sense of taste and I just can't eat it!

Same here.Judt bought the mac and cheese.

The cheese sauce has changed. Im very upset.

Why didnt you just leave it alone?I guess i wont be buying it anymore.

to Anonymous #1003305

Ditto here!!!It's awful!

What happened? I was so disappointed!

I will have to switch now, but to what?Help!