Why on God's green earth did Stouffers remove vegetables from some of their frozen dinners?Several years ago, meatloaf, salisbury steak, and a few others I can't remember stopped coming with vegetables.

I used to eat the dinners for years, but rarely get them now because of this. I thought we're trying to move to eat more vege's, not less.

I suppose I could buy vegetables separately, but that defeats the purpose of frozen dinners.

Every once in a while I stroll by the frozen food section, and still can't believe no vegetables in them.Geez, also why do I have to enter 100 words to submit this form, ok now I'm over 100 words.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "no more vegetables?" of meatloaf. Stouffers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned meatloaf in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Stouffers.

Had an Experience with Stouffers?

Comments

This has been a complaint of mine for a while, but they've upped the ante. I had a Chicken Alfredo Fettucini today with absolutely NO broccoli despite it being pictured on the box and listed in the ingredients.

There has never been a lot of broccoli in them, but usually they put a few pieces in. There was also hardly any chicken either, but without picking out the pieces and weighing them I don't know how to quantify that.

I suspect my meal was just poor quality control, but how can they print nutritional information if they cannot control whether or not their meals contain what they say?